Thursday, November 1, 2007

Once Upon a Time in Cleveland...

I must admit I was with Dennis Kucinich when he saw the UFO over Cleveland. Since he confirmed that he saw the UFO and admitted it on a national debate for the presidency, I guess I can let the secret out once and for all. He and I were having a real Coke (he hates additives) and we were siting in his trailer watching the moon over the Cuyahoga River. At first, Dennis thought it was a blimp from an old Cleveland Indians game, and I thought it was a US plane looking for the Soviets. As it came closer, Dennis ran over to it and was transmitted or beamed up to the portal opening. There he and something carried on a long conversation. I think the other being was trying to convince Dennis that he should run for president and that galactic peace depended on it. Dennis, who was then unmarried, figured that it would be good idea to leave with the UFO beings in search of a better dating life. In any case, I am not sure how long he was transmitted up, but soon we were sitting together. Dennis had had a religious experience without conversion and or penance. He later talked to Shirley McLaine about his travels and she verified it must have happened. That is why we should support Dennis for leader of the free world in this election.


~ Michael P. Riccards

Photo From Sand Castle VI and The Why Files

No comments: